Welcome to Rivers & Company.

Rivers & Co. Is an online Custom Jewelry Boutique. Offering ready to wear and custom Jewelry.


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some of my favorite things.

As a designer I sometimes get asked "What's your favorite thing?" or stone, or piece of jewelry.
I try to answer them as well as I can on the spot but, there's so many beautiful things out there! It's hard to narrow it down.

For this post I'll show you some of my favorite things.

#1. Pearl's!

I have yet to find a pearl I don't like.





#2. Sterling Silver!

Sterling Silver has a Chic quality about it that Gold or even Platinum doesn't have.



#3. Swarovski Crystals!

No, that's not a piece of jewelry. But it's still so beautiful!


Swarovski Crystals are the highest quality Crystal available.



#4. Labradorite!

With most stones you have to polish them before they will shine. But with the Labradorite, you can just pull it out of the ground and use it.


When it catches the light, it's truly beautiful.



#5. Aquamarine!

Aquamarine, with the right cut, it will shine like a Diamond.





#6. Sea Coral!

Coral, It proves that we will go to the ends of the earth, or in this case the depths of the ocean, to bring you the very best.




Well, that's just the few I could remember.

What do you think? :-)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment