Welcome to Rivers & Company.

Rivers & Co. Is an online Custom Jewelry Boutique. Offering ready to wear and custom Jewelry.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fall has never looked so good.

Well, it's been way to long since I've posted on here, my apologizes!

I think I have news that will make up for my long absence. Are you ready to hear this? Make sure that your not operating heavy equipment and sit down a while...........

Rivers & Co will be launching a new Clothes Line for the Fall season!!!!
Yes indeed, I'm not sure of the details just yet. But it will be gorgeous. If I do say so ;) I'm thinking we'll do a few formal dresses, a blouse or two, and some fun skirts to start things off!
I'm letting you guy's know first here on the Behind the scenes blog. I'll do an official launch for the line on Riversandco.com.

More info, and sketches to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment