Welcome to Rivers & Company.

Rivers & Co. Is an online Custom Jewelry Boutique. Offering ready to wear and custom Jewelry.


Monday, July 19, 2010

Sneak Peek!

I'm working on making the first dress for my new line of clothing! I've only got half the mock up made right now.
Would you like to see sneaky peek?



It's waistband is made up of  introverted box pleats. It should come to right above the knee. The real one is going to be made out of silver silk. This one's just muslin. The top half is still up in the air, there are so many options! More pic's to come, and in just a few months, you'll get to see the finished piece!

Collin Mizell

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, nice! Call me crazy but, I'd wear it now (as a skirt)! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skye!! Yep, i think once i get the dress all done. I'll make a skirt just like this. In some fall'ish color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I cant wait to see how it looks!! Do you have a pattern?

    sami
    samiant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sami :)
    Yeah me either! lol. I am basing it off one, but I'm changing it up quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing patterns like that! I can look at a pic and then go and make it! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those kind of skirts are really cool. i bet it will look great when finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is this coming along? when is we gonna be able to see it finished??

    ReplyDelete