Welcome to Rivers & Company.

Rivers & Co. Is an online Custom Jewelry Boutique. Offering ready to wear and custom Jewelry.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New: Vintage Artsy!

I found an old necklace of my grandma's that my mom had. It was one of those really long ones, that your supposed to wrap around a few times. Well it was broken, so I thought I'd take just a few piece's of that vintage necklace and make something new with it.

the brass chain is what I got from the old necklace

The center piece is Swarovski, along with the green crystals there on the sides with the pearls. Better put you sunglasses on if your going to wear it outside, this baby can shine. ;) 
This piece is $35.oo






This bracelet carries on the same feel and look,
With all warm colors, and chain softy woven through it, it's a very comfy and laid back and fun piece.

This ones almost abstract, but still pleasing to look at :)
This piece is $25.oo




Shipping is $5 each, I can combine shipping on any order, just shoot me an email letting me know which ones you want!

Blesseing,
Collin Mizell.

2 comments:

  1. Great piece of thinking. To make old into new bracelet...nice. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your jewelry is really beautiful! :-)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete